At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
The ideal candidate will be primarily involved in the research, design and implementation of deep learning solutions that are critical to our company’s success. These projects will span multiple domains applicable to deep learning including, but not limited to, both image and text analysis.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative and energetic team that develops analysis tools which will influence both our products and clients.
Who You Are
- Master’s or PHD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, AI or related field
- 5+ years’ practical experience with data processing and analytics
- Deep Learning experience with modern frameworks such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excited to experiment with new technologies and approaches
- Enjoy collaboration and success in small, high-velocity teams
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Attention to detail, bordering on obsessive
- Automate Everything
As a Bonus
- Experience in Anomaly and Cycle detection
- Experience with OpenCV, Tensorflow Serving, Docker and/or Kubernetes