At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments methodically, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative and energetic team that develops analysis tools, which influence both our products and clients.
Who You Are
- Master’s or PHD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, AI or related field
- 5+ years’ practical experience with data processing and analytics
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excited to experiment with new technologies and approaches
As a Bonus
- Deep Learning experience with modern frameworks such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Experience in Anomaly and Cycle detection
- Fluency in Python and R