At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
We’re looking for a seasoned DevOps engineer to build a world-class release infrastructure, supporting customers in our cloud as a SaaS product, and behind-the-firewall in virtual private cloud environments. You will lead our release efforts, from defining our release process to optimizing our existing infrastructure for speed, efficiency and security. You’ll work directly with the rest of our engineering team to make decisions and build capabilities for our cloud environment, and support our customer success team as they help customers deploy on their internal infrastructure.
What You’ll Need
- Proficient in modern release infrastructure tools, like Puppet, Chef, Terraform.
- Expert-level proficiency with container environments like Docker and Kubernetes, and in cloud environments like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure (we run in all three).
- Good understanding of network topologies
- DBA skills for Postgres & Redis
- Scripting skills with bash, Ruby or Python
- Experience with Fluentd, Prometheus, Helm, GKE and similar tech
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines, and with tools like Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI
- Experience with ELK or similar stacks
- Experience setting up application load balancers
- Patience. We’re looking for someone who’s dedicated to building a thorough and secure release process.
- A passion for automating repetitive tasks, and for understanding the data behind those automations.
- Held previous security roles
- Previous experience working on hybrid SaaS/behind-the-firewall deployments.
- Consulting or in-house experience with Global 2000 companies