At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
We’re looking for a full-stack software engineer who thrives on getting their hands into everything - whether it’s dealing with large amounts of data on the back end (Ruby, Rails, Python) or presenting it on the platform (React, ES6, HTML, CSS). In this role you’ll finally be able to channel your maniacal need to automate everything, build new, creative solutions to tricky enterprise software problems, and participate in product exploration as we determine our long-term and short-term roadmap.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience working on big data systems.
- A methodical mindset. Unit testing + functional testing = complete.
- To enjoy collaboration and success in small, high-velocity teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a determination to deliver the best possible solution.
- A driving desire to automate everything.
- Experience building enterprise software or business-critical systems.
- Computer science degree
- Background in D3
- DevOps experience, preferably with Kubernetes