At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
We need to reach digital transformation teams and introduce potential customers—in nearly every department in every enterprise company—to a brand new field of technology. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Accomplish
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to create our messaging and communications, and support our customer acquisition programs. You’ll work directly with our founder and our sales team to create content that conveys our message, defines a new field, and resonates with customers and prospects.
Who You Are
- At least 3 years experience on a successful enterprise B2B marketing team, for a SaaS product company.
- Strong testing and software engineering experience, preferably on high-volume customer-facing software-as-a-service products.
- A portfolio of written and produced content for an enterprise audience.
- Experience communicating clearly and effectively in a variety of mediums and formats, from PowerPoint to website, blog post to white paper.
- Experience defining and building the marketing message for a startup that’s building a new product for a new market!
- You care deeply about design—we want to be a different kind of B2B company, and our marketing team is the first place we convey that.
- You care about every word, phrase, tone and message.
As a Bonus
- Experience building and running SEO/SEM and retargeting campaigns.
- Trade show experience—we’re on the road 2-3 times a quarter. Some travel required!
- Experience and knowledge in automation, AI, or enterprise business process management.
- Experience building or participating in relationships with top-tier industry analyst firms.
- A background in engineering.