At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
The Account Executive is an individual sales contributor responsible for driving new subscription revenue opportunities across a list of named-enterprise accounts. The Sr. Account Executive leverages their experience as a solution seller to the C-suite, knowledge of industry trends, and an ability to effectively convey the value of FortressIQ’s solutions to senior decision makers. The Sr. Account Executive is assertive and creative in the development of their sales pipeline and focuses on building extensive client and partner relationships resulting in winning new customers.
- Analyzing the assigned accounts/territory and develop sales strategy to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets through new customer acquisition and growth of existing customers
- Leading entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome – this includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery and evaluation processes, accurately forecasting, selling with the FortressIQ value framework and ultimately closing the deal
- Engaging high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to drive customer success and to resolve customer issues as they arise
- 10+ years of successful enterprise SaaS sales experience
- 7+ years solution/value selling experience
- Proven quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Research and data driven approach to account planning and execution
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments