At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
What You’ll Accomplish
We’re looking for an experienced business analyst to work closely with our enterprise customers throughout the sales and product deployment lifecycle. In the first few months, you’ll acquire a deep knowledge of our product and the space of problems our product solves. You’ll be the primary liaison between our customers and our product engineering team, working to understand our customers’ business processes and using your deep product knowledge to craft successful deployments. You’ll collect and provide feedback to the product team about feature enhancements.
Who You Are
- At least 5 years experience as a business analyst or customer-facing project manager, for an enterprise SaaS product
- Experience managing complex implementation projects involving an early-stage product and enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills are required, to interact effectively with the customer’s team and our product team
- An ability to do some travel to customer sites; this is a customer facing role
As a Bonus
- Consulting experience with e.g. Accenture or Deloitte
- Experience with enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle Apps, etc
- Experience as a sales engineer for an enterprise SaaS product