At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
To make our product successful, we’ll need to build user interfaces that clearly communicate data, encourage exploration and collaboration, and engage customers with their beauty. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an accomplished UI/UX engineer to bring our front end ideas to life. You’ll work directly with design to quickly translate design documents into actionable prototypes for testing and exploration, guide and maintain our front end resources, and work with the rest of the engineering team to create intuitive products.
The right candidate knows how to turn interactions designed in animation or prototype tools into fast, beautiful interfaces that really work, writes clean code, and is up to speed with the latest interaction standards. Sound like you? Read on.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience building React apps, and familiarity with state management solutions like MobX or Redux.
- Experience working with visualization libraries like D3 or Highcharts.
- Working proficiency in Git.
- Working knowledge of modern design tools like Figma, Sketch and Framer.
- A dedication to clean, efficient code, and the ability to maintain the highest standards in a collaborative coding environment.
- A keen eye for design, and care for implementation details.
- Experience creating detailed animated prototypes.
- A portfolio of relevant front-end work.
- Experience working on multiple-user, data-driven enterprise products.