At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
We’re building enterprise-grade products that need to scale—to thousands of bots, hundreds of users, and real-time data throughput—while giving our customers the experience they expect. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Accomplish
We’re looking for a QA engineer to lead and build out our testing infrastructure. You’ll work within our product engineering team to test and validate new features as they’re built, and work to constantly improve our QA environment. The ideal candidate is used to automating repetitive tasks, has worked on top-flight QA infrastructure for SaaS products, and most importantly, is creative. This is a great opportunity to create the testing infrastructure for our flagship product and have a big impact!
Who You Are
- At least 3 years of experience in a quality engineering role with significant exposure to automated testing and CI/CD.
- Strong testing and software engineering experience, preferably on high-volume customer-facing software-as-a-service products.
- Expert-level proficiency in modern UI testing frameworks such as Selenium, Katalon, Watir, TestComplete et al.
- Experience creating test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI et al), containers, and modern commercial cloud platforms.
- Programming experience in Java, Ruby or Python so you can effectively write automation tests.
As a Bonus
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Experience leading QA and testing automation for behind-the-firewall products.
- Experience in an early stage startup strongly preferred.