At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
The Sr. Solutions Engineer is an individual contributor responsible for leading the functional and proof of value activities of our sales campaigns alongside the broader Sales Team. This involves understanding prospect’s unique business requirements and the ability to respond with a compelling, value-driven vision to the prospect C-suite. The Sr. Solutions Engineer will deliver value-based presentations to prospects and assist them with assessments of our platform. Additionally, they will work with our R&D and Product teams to incorporate client feedback to shape the future of our platform. To accomplish this, they should have a strong desire to set the vision, translate business objectives into functional recommendations, develop the business case, and lead a successful outcome. They will act as a trusted advisor to our prospects throughout the engagement to ensure results are delivered.
- Lead end-to-end Presales campaign
- Develop strong value-based presentations
- Deliver RFxs, custom demos, and proofs of value
- Perform tailored, high-level demonstrations of business value
- Design high-level solutions to fit client needs during the deal process
- Contribute to knowledge sharing inside and outside of your team
- Become conversant in the broader RPA landscape
- The ideal candidate has a broad technical background. The role does not require an operator’s depth of expertise. A Solutions Engineer with a multi-disciplined theoretical approach to resolving technical hurdles based on broad enterprise technical experience will excel in this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing pre-sales or business-driven professional services role
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
- BS in Engineering preferred
- RPA Sales or delivery experience (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, WorkFusion, or Nice specifically)
- Process-driven consulting at the C-level
- Management consulting