At FortressIQ we’re building cutting-edge process cognition technology to improve people’s work lives, by helping automate routine tasks, and allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. Based on the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning, we’re delivering the tools businesses need to quickly and effectively empower the digital workforce on an enterprise scale.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, radically improving their organizational understanding. Our work encompasses the fields of enterprise software, cloud computing, computer vision, automation and AI—if you’re interested in defining and building the future of large-scale enterprise business tools, join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Python developer to transform our data science code into production-quality software. You’ll work with our data science team to understand their machine learning algorithms and data framework, and build commercial-grade software components that run fast at scale. You’ll design and build a full data pipeline and model experimentation framework that the data science team will use heavily to build and refine machine learning models. No prior knowledge of machine learning is required, though this is a great opportunity to learn about that exciting domain.
- At least 5 years experience writing production-quality Python code
- Experience with Python performance optimization techniques and multithreading
- Experience with data processing frameworks like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka etc.
- Knowledge of computer vision concepts
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of AWS/GCE environments
- Experience building a model experimentation framework
- Experience running computations on GPU machines
- Experience working with Docker development and deployment workflows
- Degree in CS, math, physics or similar quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch or similar machine learning frameworks
- Fluency in R
- Experience in an early stage startup strongly preferred