At FortressIQ, we’re building the tools enterprise businesses need to effectively embrace automation within their organization by providing the trust they require on the performance of AI and Robotics. We know that in order to establish that trust for the Global 2000, we need to show them the data. And the best data runs in Windows.
We’re looking for a talented and driven engineer to join the team as a dedicated Windows Application Developer. In this role, you’ll be working in a close knit and innovative environment with a group of engineers maniacally focused on solving our customer’s problems. Using your C# skills and obsessive attention to detail, you can design, develop, and architect an intuitive user experience for our desktop application. Sound like you? Read on.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of front-end Windows app development experience, including the ins and outs of C#.
- Experience with Win32, XAML, WinForms, WPF or Wix.
- Understand the importance of the Windows platform in the enterprise and the value of a great user experience.
- Methodical mindset. Unit testing + functional testing = complete.
- Enjoy collaboration and success in small, high-velocity teams.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- An unnerving desire to automate everything.
As a Bonus
- Experience optimizing applications to run on various versions of Windows in varied customer environments.
- Experience building enterprise software or business critical systems.