Process intelligence is the automatic, continuous acquisition of process data, at scale, across every application used by your company. The goal is to provide fast, clear, and accurate visibility into the current state of your processes. Think of it as a decoder ring for your business.
• Optimize employee onboarding
• Accelerate training and development
• Improve staffing and shift management
• Streamline inventory processes
• Optimize order management
• Accelerate financial close and consolidation
• Automate report generation
• Improve compliance
• Speed resolution times
• Streamline returns processing
• Be more responsive to customer requests
The past two years have disrupted retailers and CPG manufacturers and marketers. Shoppers moved online to power a massive increase in retail sales. But, with 76% of consumers valuing convenience over price, retailers, CPG, and direct-to-consumer brands are now all fighting for the same digital mindshare. Your business must adapt to this changing reality of booming opportunities, tight supply chains, and stressed operations. But how do you strategically allocate resources, optimize processes, make targeted investments, and embrace new innovations at scale?